• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

September availability on Wildside walking holiday

Pauline

Forums Admin
Clive at Wildside Holidays has space left on his September nature walking holiday in Grazalema, in southern Spain.

September - EARLY AUTUMN SUNSHINE - Southerly bird migration, a good time to watch Bee-eaters, Short-toed eagles and Booted eagles. September 20th-27th - 4 places left for this holiday.

More on his website.

Last edited:
Hi Pauline, thanks for posting this.... No takers I am afraid so we just have a group of 4 for this September tour. Seriously, I have advertised everywhere I can think of.

Bookings are a bit depressing but to be fair to us everyone is in pretty much the same boat right now… Even the older well established companies are struggling to get customers… One company here in Grazalema last week normally has 12 to 20 people every other month and last week they had just 4 guests…

Now we are gearing up for the November and December/Christmas tours.

Thanks once again
Clive

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina