• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Spiral season 6 is over..

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Fantastic show...characters and actors are terrific. Lots of unresolved plot lines so I was happy to read that Season 7 is already in production.

Yes, Season 6 was one of the best: a real feel of gloom and disintegration by the final episode, which we watched at the weekend. As ever, the Guardian's episode guide is excellent - but is full of spoilers, of course, so don't read it until you've finished watching!

Yes. Almost everyone seems to be their own worst enemy, and I can't imagine their situations resolving any more positively in another series. Maybe Joséphine will become a "Cell Block H" type top dog in clink! And perhaps they can find a way to bring back something for Marianne (Roban's previous clerk) to do.

Yes. Almost everyone seems to be their own worst enemy, and I can't imagine their situations resolving any more positively in another series. Maybe Joséphine will become a "Cell Block H" type top dog in clink! And perhaps they can find a way to bring back something for Marianne (Roban's previous clerk) to do.

The romantic in me thought he might be going to find her at the end. And the story line with Josephine was really good.

Watching Laure run away from the baby at the end was very believable, wasn't it? Horrible, but realistic.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina