• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

YouTube The Positano Diaries

Pauline

Forums Admin
Does anyone else here watch The Positano Diaries @nickipositano on YouTube? I started watching them a few months ago and didn’t love them at first but now I am enjoying them. Nicki and Carlo live in Positano. She is British and has lived there for 25 years. Carlo is from Positano and his parents still live there. Nicki and Carlo live in a house the family owned and they renovated. They have two adult children. Carlo is recently retired from running the cemetery (but I’m not sure which one).

The house has beautiful views and a large garden where they grow much of their food but is 500 steps down the staircase that links Montepertuso to Positano. We’ve walked by their house! One recent video was done by Carlo doing a hike we did a few years ago, up to the top of the hill above Positano. It was nice to see it again.

This month they completed the purchase of a house in Tuscany in the countryside south of Pisa and are making videos about it. When they took possession not only had the previous owners removed all the light fixtures and the kitchen but they took all the sinks! I’ve never heard of that before.

Nicki recently published a novel set in Positano during the 1980s and present time. I just finished it and it was good. A romance with great details about Positano.

All of this make me remember how much I loved the Amalfi Coast. We did three great trips in the last decade but swore we wouldn’t go back because getting there is difficult and getting around the area is too. But maybe we should reconsider?

Does anyone else here watch The Positano Diaries @nickipositano on YouTube? I started watching them a few months ago and didn’t love them at first but now I am enjoying them. Nicki and Carlo live in Positano. She is British and has lived there for 25 years. Carlo is from Positano and his parents still live there. Nicki and Carlo live in a house the family owned and they renovated. They have two adult children. Carlo is recently retired from running the cemetery (but I’m not sure which one).

The house has beautiful views and a large garden where they grow much of their food but is 500 steps down the staircase that links Montepertuso to Positano. We’ve walked by their house! One recent video was done by Carlo doing a hike we did a few years ago, up to the top of the hill above Positano. It was nice to see it again.

This month they completed the purchase of a house in Tuscany in the countryside south of Pisa and are making videos about it. When they took possession not only had the previous owners removed all the light fixtures and the kitchen but they took all the sinks! I’ve never heard of that before.

Nicki recently published a novel set in Positano during the 1980s and present time. I just finished it and it was good. A romance with great details about Positano.

All of this make me remember how much I loved the Amalfi Coast. We did three great trips in the last decade but swore we wouldn’t go back because getting there is difficult and getting around the area is too. But maybe we should reconsider?

What beautiful videos! Thanks for the link! We loved the Amalfi Coast!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina