• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Us on BBC One

Pauline

Forums Admin
“Us” is a good 4 part series on BBC One and iplayer, based on the novel by David Nichols. It is the story of the breakdown of a marriage that takes place as they do a tour of Europe by train - Paris, Amsterdam, Venice, Siena, Barcelona. It isn’t as gloomy as it sounds and I am enjoying the travel scenes. We have one more episode to go.

We're enjoying it too (Tom Hollander as good as he always is, and the younger versions of the couple are very convincing). Paris, Barcelona: all looked fine - but some of those Venetian exteriors just didn’t ring true to me. So I just posted my suspicions on a twitter thread, and got a reply from David Nicholls himself! Yes, I was right :dork:

So I just posted my suspicions on a twitter thread, and got a reply from David Nicholls himself! Yes, I was right :dork:
I saw your tweet tonight but not his reply. Will go look for it! ... found it >>>

BC8E3746-8B05-427C-B09E-82A3D1122331.png

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina