• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

We're in Prague!

artnbarb

1000+ Posts
Sorry guys, I've been busy! We arrived in Prague on Monday. Flights were all on time and all full. The flight itself was misery, but it always is. It was wonderful to see someone with our name on a card as we exited customs in Prague.

The hotel is beautiful, about a10-15 min walk to the Old Town Square. The amount of walking has been challenging, especially for Art, but we're trying to pace ourselves.

I've posted pictures, but not much of a commentary, on my FB page. The weather has been perfect and it's hard to take a bad photo in Prague.

Tomorrow morning we'll leave Prague and head to Regensburg, stopping at Pilsen along the way. We'll spend the night on board our ship, which our guide says will only have 101 passengers! Hurray, fewer is better! On Saturday we'll spend time in Regensburg - we've never been there and I'm looking forward to it. On Saturday evening we'll actually set sail, and will end up in Budapest next Thursday.

Central Europe is one of my favorite parts in Europe. I lived in Prague for 10 months and you can't imagine how I miss Czech beer and roast knuckles!! :)

Sorry I'm new here, but how can I visit your facebook page to see the pictures?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina