• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

What are good weekly auto rental rates for July?

dperrigan

Hi there. I'm planning a trip to Montepulciano in July 2023. I've been checking the rates on AutoEurope (both the US and the Canadian sites) daily for the last couple weeks now. What sort of rates should I be looking for (getting the all-inclusive no deductible plan) for a mid-size or wagon per week? I haven't seen anything under $800 per week so far.

Thanks,
Dan

Well, keep looking, but I would say $800 for a mid-size/wagon with zero deductible isn't terrible.

You are wise to look early. This year I think rentals, and certainly lease cars, were in short supply. It might lighten up next year, but who knows.

Ask Barb and Art who they rented from locally as I think she said it was only 25 euro daily. I rent locally from Luigi and his son Andrea, near Orvieto. I get off the train from Rome in Orvieto, then call them and they meet at the station, take me to their garage and I drive off. Of course it must be returned there as well, since it's a small operation. 40 euros daily, I think.
rentmangiavacchi@libero.it

Cheryl
www.italianexcursion.com

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina