• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Help Needed Anyone Flown Level, Iberia's No-Frills Offshoot?

Amy

100+ Posts
There are some pretty spectacular late winter fares from Level. The online reviews I've seen have been mostly pretty negative, largely because of staff indifference and uncomfortable seating. I'm used to being crammed into my seat and can deal with less than stellar service for two direct round trip tickets to Barcelona for $558 total.

Anyone here tried them?

I think we may chance it. We're pretty unfussy flyers. And now that we don't have to deal with work obligations, dealing with schedule changes is much less of an issue for us.

In looking at Level's reviews on TA (I know, huge grain of salt), many of the negative reviews were from folks who did not read the fine print on meals, luggage, seating, etc. I gather there was also a huge snafu this Spring with cancelled flights from Montreal and no one on the ground to assist passengers. Not impressive.

Norwegian doesn't fly nonstop to BCN from Boston, there's a 2 1/2 hour layover at Gatwick. Humn, I see flights with them for for $387.

Last edited:
Great, we're booked with them to Barcelona to connect to Rome. If I can ask about some details: do they have their own check-in counter at Boston Logan, or do they use Iberia's counter? For the days I've checked, they depart from gate E3, which I read the map to say that it's the area formerly used by Southwest, where one clears security to the right of the check-in counters. It's away from most international departures and has limited dining choices, but one could go up airside to the area with more concessions. Do I have this right?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina