• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Bath

Bath Christmas Market - 27 Nov - 14 Dec
We went once and it was very crowded. Lots of booths selling crafty kinds of things. Kind of fun, but kind of too many people. It starts on the Thursday, so maybe it would be best to go earlier in the week - the Monday or Tuesday? Unless you want to go to the market.

Pauline and Steve, thanks for a lovely time in Bath. Train back was easy peasy and my John Lewis boots were waiting for me. They're keepers.
Till next time.

Lisa has good weather karma and the sun came out as we were driving to Bath. We walked and walked and walked - I am tired tonight! It clouded over in the afternoon and drizzled just a bit as we were walking back to the car park.

Bath is my favorite city here. I love all the streets of Georgian row houses. I never tire of seeing the Circus or the Royal Crescent. It all looked lovely today in the sunshine.

We took advantage of it being very off season to visit the Roman Baths. We visited the a couple of years ago and enjoyed the museum, and we liked it this time too.

Here is my description and photos on the new Day Trips section: Roman Baths in Bath.

Lisa, I am sad that you are leaving soon! At least we got to visit a few times while you were here.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina