• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Black Earth Rising

Jim Zurer

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I just saw the "Black Earth Rising" will appear on Netflix starting January 24th...

Black Earth Rising (New series)
The American debut of the BBC series of a woman, played by Michaela Coel, who was orphaned during the Rwandan genocide and later raised by an adoptive mother in London. Now as an adult, her lawyer mother takes on a case surrounding the crimes of an African militia leader that causes her to examine her past and where she came from more closely

willieaames

I thought it was very well written, well acted, and well shot. The casting I thought was decent enough, considering the practical limitations of using a mainly UK cast to tell a mostly Rwandan story.

kupus

10+ Posts
t was a hard watch at times and you had to concentrate on every word spoken but I thought it was one of the best things on TV for quite a while.

rogers

10+ Posts
This is one of the best dramas I have ever had the pleasure to watch. The plot has such a fantastic cadence, horror, suspense and the occasional moment of comic relief.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

New resources