• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Blogging From Italy

jan

100+ Posts
Ciao amici.
I am in Italy now and will be blogging daily. Feel free to follow along. It is totally non monetized.
Here's the first day:

I love following your travels, Jan! we have looked at Orto San Giulio in the past -- the travel auction site Luxury Link used to sometimes have great offers to stay there, and it looks so lovely.

Reactions: jan
I will try to remember to post the daily links so we don’t forget to keep reading.

March 23 - Walking Around

March 24 - Sacro Monte/Sacred Mountain

I have never read your blog before but am now hooked. Subscibed and reading some of your 2019 entries. Very entertaining.

Judy

Heading into the Piedmont.

Heading into the Piedmont.

That ANT restaurant seems to be quite an experience!

I'd go for the uniqueness and tastes ( the smile on my wife's face would be worth it) - but unfortunately not really suitable for vegetarians, as the menu is pretty much unchangeable and undisclosed (part of the fun). This is what they write :

"SOME ALLERGIES MAY BE ACCOMMODATED, HOWEVER, IN GENERAL, WE ARE NOT A SUITABLE RESTAURANT FOR VEGANS OR VEGETARIANS. OUR MENU CHANGES EVERY OFTEN, SO PLEASE CHECK WITH US BEFORE BOOKING AS WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SERVE YOU A FULL MENU IF OMISSIONS ARE THE ONLY OPTION FOR US. FOR QUESTIONS AROUND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS, WE ASK THAT YOU CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR BOOKING. WE WILL CONFIRM WHAT ACCOMMODATIONS CAN BE MADE WITH OUR CURRENT MENU."

Ciao amici.
I am in Italy now and will be blogging daily. Feel free to follow along. It is totally non monetized.
Here's the first day:
You know how much I love following along with your blog! Great of you to post here as well. You and Ken have the most amazing destinations and experiences. How I'd love to be with you in person but this will have to do. :dancingcow: :D:snailorange: xoxo Pokey

I got behind! Catching up now.

There, caught up! I’m not sure why I am posting links to each day. Not really necessary. And this should probably be in the trip reports forum.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina