• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Blogging from Spain

Colo

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Our first blog entry has been uploaded - ¡Por fin volvemos!
My wife and I were summer exchange students in Salamanca in 1972 and have not returned to the city since then.
Our plan is to base out of Salamanca and do a few day trips to surrounding sights and wineries.

We will attempt to upload pictures everyday and plan on a full trip report upon our return.

We have returned home and the blog is complete. I will be writing a trip report in the coming weeks. Until then enjoy the blog. ¡Por fin volvemos!

What a great idea for a trip. I loved your report and the photos are great!

I was also in Spain the summer of 1972, hitch-hiking with a girlfriend! I was 17. I was further north, in Pamplona and San Sebastian. I've never been back, but I should go.

Are you going to post the trip report here? That would be great!

Pauline,

Thanks for checking out the blog. I started on my Trip Report last night and will post in the coming days... maybe week(s), but it will be done. The report covers the details and logistics with links into the blog where needed. And of course more pictures! :) Just need a little time away from work...

Just came across your post. I will definitely go through your blog; thanks for sharing! We were in San Sebastian last week for the first time and fell in love with it! I'm confident we WILL go back. For sure!

Your wife is really beautiful, by the way!

Hope you enjoy the blog. We had no luck trying to visit wineries either. Oh well - we to drank some great wines as you will see in the blog. Still working on my trip report. :) Coming Soon to a travel board near you

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina