• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Bonjour from the Luberon

Laurie Roth

Hello Everyone,

I've just joined, having previously been on Slow Talk for some years. I'm an American, who has owned property in the Luberon for over 20 years and, finally, moved here full-time when I retired in 2010. I live in the small village of Rustrel (700 inhabitants). With a British couple, who are friends for over 40 years, we live in a village house called La Cour Carree, where we run a B&B business with 3 rooms.

It's a great area with lots to do and see. I am addicted to going to brocante and vide-grenier markets and poking around in the antiques. I'm a volunteer at the local adult training center and run a weekly English Conversation group for local people who want to improve their spoken English for work, travel, or just for fun.

I am always willing to share local knowledge. So ask questions!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina