• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Cooking Class (Near Menerbes)

JeannieL

10+ Posts
Considering doing a cooking class while in France. Staying in Menerbes in early May. Anyone have personal recommendations in the area? Thank you :)

veronicafrance

100+ Posts
It's not particularly near Menerbes but CooknwithClass in Uzès is excellent. I did a bread masterclass with them last year. Eric is extremely knowledgeable and great fun to be with. Full disclosure: I've known Eric for many years, as I used to look after his website till I retired.

JeannieL

10+ Posts
Thank you for the recommendation. That may be a bit further than we want to travel, but I wll research it a bit more. Thanks again :)

Kathy

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I have a second home in Bonnieux and have led small group tours in the Luberon since 2006.

I organized a cooking class with Jean-Marc Villard forr a special group in September. He's located in Maubec, maybe five miles from Menerbes. It was a highlight of our week.. Jean-Marc taught at the Paul Bocuse Institute in Lyon for many years before moving to Provence and starting his own cooking school. He and his wife are fabulous people. Our group learned a lot and we all loved the meal and the experience. I plan to incorporate this into another special week in 2021.

See their website here: www.cuisinedechef.com

Enjoy your time in the Luberon... I'll be there in May too. It's a lovely time of year.

IMG_4403.JPG

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

New resources