• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Cooking Class (Near Menerbes)

JeannieL

10+ Posts
Considering doing a cooking class while in France. Staying in Menerbes in early May. Anyone have personal recommendations in the area? Thank you :)

It's not particularly near Menerbes but CooknwithClass in Uzès is excellent. I did a bread masterclass with them last year. Eric is extremely knowledgeable and great fun to be with. Full disclosure: I've known Eric for many years, as I used to look after his website till I retired.

Thank you for the recommendation. That may be a bit further than we want to travel, but I wll research it a bit more. Thanks again :)

I have a second home in Bonnieux and have led small group tours in the Luberon since 2006.

I organized a cooking class with Jean-Marc Villard forr a special group in September. He's located in Maubec, maybe five miles from Menerbes. It was a highlight of our week.. Jean-Marc taught at the Paul Bocuse Institute in Lyon for many years before moving to Provence and starting his own cooking school. He and his wife are fabulous people. Our group learned a lot and we all loved the meal and the experience. I plan to incorporate this into another special week in 2021.

See their website here: www.cuisinedechef.com

Enjoy your time in the Luberon... I'll be there in May too. It's a lovely time of year.

IMG_4403.JPG

I have a second home in Bonnieux and have led small group tours in the Luberon since 2006.

I organized a cooking class with Jean-Marc Villard forr a special group in September. He's located in Maubec, maybe five miles from Menerbes. It was a highlight of our week.. Jean-Marc taught at the Paul Bocuse Institute in Lyon for many years before moving to Provence and starting his own cooking school. He and his wife are fabulous people. Our group learned a lot and we all loved the meal and the experience. I plan to incorporate this into another special week in 2021.

See their website here: www.cuisinedechef.com

Enjoy your time in the Luberon... I'll be there in May too. It's a lovely time of year.

View attachment 21888
Thank you, I'll take a look!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina