• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Crazy Great Rate on Norwegian but . . .

Today I found a fare Newark to FCO Non Stop $329 on Norwegian departs end of October returns 3rd week of November this year. With one checked bag each way it works out to be $420. total.

Privilege Air is operating the flight.

I am wondering if anyone else has any experience flying this particular route with Norwegian/ Privilege.

No experience with either airline whatsoever and as frugal as I am I do not want to be stuck in an unbearable seat on the 10 hour return flight cursing myself for not spending another hundred bucks.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I used Norwegian on this route but was on the 787. I really enjoyed flying this airline and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. The flight attendants were pleasant to deal with and gave great customer service. I had purchased a premium economy ticket. I am sure in the economy section all services will be a la carte as is usually the case in low cost airlines.

The Privilege livery is being used while the 787s are refitted with new engines due to a recall (or that's what I read in an article). All 787s were supposed to return to service in September. I tried a search several times in the last few months for a seating chart but did not succeed in finding one. I have heard they don't have seat back entertainment. You will be flying a 777-200. Privilege has two of them.

I used Norwegian on this route but was on the 787. I really enjoyed flying this airline and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. The flight attendants were pleasant to deal with and gave great customer service. I had purchased a premium economy ticket. I am sure in the economy section all services will be a la carte as is usually the case in low cost airlines.

The Privilege livery is being used while the 787s are refitted with new engines due to a recall (or that's what I read in an article). All 787s were supposed to return to service in September. I tried a search several times in the last few months for a seating chart but did not succeed in finding one. I have heard they don't have seat back entertainment. You will be flying a 777-200. Privilege has two of them.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Latest posts

New resources