• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Crazy Great Rate on Norwegian but . . .

Linda Ross

10+ Posts
Today I found a fare Newark to FCO Non Stop $329 on Norwegian departs end of October returns 3rd week of November this year. With one checked bag each way it works out to be $420. total.

Privilege Air is operating the flight.

I am wondering if anyone else has any experience flying this particular route with Norwegian/ Privilege.

No experience with either airline whatsoever and as frugal as I am I do not want to be stuck in an unbearable seat on the 10 hour return flight cursing myself for not spending another hundred bucks.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I used Norwegian on this route but was on the 787. I really enjoyed flying this airline and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. The flight attendants were pleasant to deal with and gave great customer service. I had purchased a premium economy ticket. I am sure in the economy section all services will be a la carte as is usually the case in low cost airlines.

The Privilege livery is being used while the 787s are refitted with new engines due to a recall (or that's what I read in an article). All 787s were supposed to return to service in September. I tried a search several times in the last few months for a seating chart but did not succeed in finding one. I have heard they don't have seat back entertainment. You will be flying a 777-200. Privilege has two of them.

I used Norwegian on this route but was on the 787. I really enjoyed flying this airline and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. The flight attendants were pleasant to deal with and gave great customer service. I had purchased a premium economy ticket. I am sure in the economy section all services will be a la carte as is usually the case in low cost airlines.

The Privilege livery is being used while the 787s are refitted with new engines due to a recall (or that's what I read in an article). All 787s were supposed to return to service in September. I tried a search several times in the last few months for a seating chart but did not succeed in finding one. I have heard they don't have seat back entertainment. You will be flying a 777-200. Privilege has two of them.

I found a United Flight direct Newark to Malpensa including checked baggage both ways - entertainment in flight/ meals included $461. total not bad. I booked it! Thank goodness I didn't follow through with the tempting Newark London Primera flights!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina