• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Florence Restaurants -- Suggestions Please!

Ciao Ann, so sorry for late reply..
I thought the service was great. No sooner did we pour ourselves a glass of vino when my glass was accidentally knocked over. Nice young man came over and wiped things down making sure my personal belongings were dried as well. And, more vino at no charge. :)

Well, this thread is either super wonderful or depressing. As it will be a while before a return to Florence, it is depressing. Wonderful because my mouth and senses are so ready for any and all of these places. Maybe we need to get back sooner rather than later.

I went to Il Santo Bevitore when I was there in November and really liked it. They have a tiny wine bar two doors down that we went to after dinner. I meant to try Zeb but ran out of time/meals. Next time.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina