• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Forum Participation

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
I am happy to say that I am officially getting better. My last blood tests were good. I had Temporal Arteritis, possibly caused by a virus. It took the doctor some trial and error to figure it out. I’ve been dealing with this since July. I think my tooth pain was related to this. I’ve not taken much medication in my life but for the next few months I will be, to keep this in check, and then he thinks it won’t come back. The headaches have been gone for two weeks and my energy is returning (because I am taking steroids!). I still have to take it easy and recover but we are both so happy that things are going well. I realise how lucky I’ve been with my health all these years.

I am even starting to think about where we might travel next year!
great news Pauline! I hope you continue to feel better and stronger in the next weeks. We've all got a lot of traveling to catch up on so feeling healthy is key!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Travel Guides

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
How to Be an American in Italy by Jessica Scott Romano