• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Greetings from NW Spain...

Adrian McManus

Hello there,
Rejoined the forum as my old login and email didn't work.
Hope to make some valuable contributions to the Spain forum, particularly with regard to the NW area. After 24 years unbroken residence in Galicia, I feel I have plenty to offer the community regards gastronomy, wine tourism and foodie stuff in general. Saludos!!

Hi Adrian and welcome to the forums. I am going to move your post to our Arrivals forum where we put introductions.

Did you post under your old membership? If so, send me a message and I will look into it - and see what happened.

Hi there,
I'm originally from the UK but have spent the last 24 years in Galicia in NW Spain. I'm a travel writer and wine tour guide, focusing on Galicia, Asturias, El Bierzo and Northern Portugal (Porto, Douro and Vinho Verde). If anyone needs info and guidance on the wine, food and history of this area, then please fire away, I'll be delighted to help out.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina