• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from London

Panda

10+ Posts
I can see lots of old and new friends on here :) I live in the leafy suburbs ( near Hampton Court Palace, if that helps with location) - on Thursday, on the suggestion of an old friend, I came into town to visit the revamped Imperial War Museum for the First World War exhibition and then on to the Poppy Field at the Tower of London. Very moving for both of us,with grandfathers and great uncles involved We also did some shopping: the day confirmed what everyone knows about sightseeing in a city - it is all about the footwear !

Hi Panda! I was just recommending Hampton Court Palace to Barb for their visit to London next summer! The photos of the Poppy Field are amazing - it must have been quite something to see.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina