• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Help Needed Lisbon Airport Hotel

Amy

100+ Posts
I am considering grabbing an inexpensive flight from Venice, which would necessitate staying overnight in Lisbon (late arrival) before our flight home in the morning. Anyone have a recommendation for a Lisbon airport hotel?

Thanks!

The airport is essentially in the city, so it's generally recommended to stay at a city hotel. If you'll just be there for the time to sleep, in the immediate airport area I see the Tryp Hotel and Star Inn. I don't have experience, and they have mixed reviews on TripAdvisor.

I have a friend who uses the Star Hotel when she travels early in the morning. So, it’s likely fine.
But, it’s a quick and easy metro ride to the Oriente metro station. This area has a number of nice hotels in the immediate vicinity of the metro station.

TRYP Lisboa Aeroporto Hotel
I looked at a bunch of reviews on different sites.
You are only staying overnight so safety and location are everything.
This hotel does the job.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina