• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Need Help with a Trip to Germany

K

konradp

Hello everybody,

I'm planning a short trip (one week) to Germany. I'll get their by plane, landing in Frankfurt am Main. I definitly want to visit Dresden. But I want to stay there for two or three days maximum, so I need some suggestions where to spent the rest of the time in Germany.

Another question: I searched for suitabel accomodations in Dresden, and found this hotel (link removed - 5 star hotel in Dresden - Relais & Châteaux Hotel Bülow Palais), which looks nice and cozy to me. But did anybody made personal experiences with this hotel?

Last edited by a moderator:
What type of things do you want to see in Germany?

Munich might be an interesting option. We spent a week there, but it was many years ago. I liked the town and the area.

For a one week trip, I would pick two destinations. Are you going to have a car or will you travel by train? If by train, make sure it is easy to get between the places.

Okay, the joke is on me. The poster has an email address with .de and is probably posting just to promote this hotel. I removed the link and put the poster on moderation. :)

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina