• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Paris Hotel Recommendation

CJoy

10+ Posts
So I have yet to pin down our entire itinerary (as per my first post question) but I'm pretty sure we will be starting our trip with 6 nights in France at the end of August.
I would love some tips on hotels - I have my heart set on Montmartre, must have AC, balcony with view, comfortable beds, would prefer a place with a bar/restaurant.
Hoping to stay at under $275 per night. Any recommendations much appreciated.

We stayed last year in a boutique hotel called Plaza Tour Eiffel and it was fantastic. Just a few short blocks to the Eiffel in the Trocadero area. It is in a residential neighborhood so it is quiet and lots of restaurants within a block or blocks!! The staff could not do enough for us. I highly recommend it!

This is just an opinion but to point out that Montmarte is a bit off the track sort of out of the way of the main spots but of course the charm is an attraction. I always plan my stays near a very convenient metro crossroads so I can get around quickly: Odeon, for example. The hotel prices this year are shocking, aren’t they?

So I have yet to pin down our entire itinerary (as per my first post question) but I'm pretty sure we will be starting our trip with 6 nights in France at the end of August.
I would love some tips on hotels - I have my heart set on Montmartre, must have AC, balcony with view, comfortable beds, would prefer a place with a bar/restaurant.
Hoping to stay at under $275 per night. Any recommendations much appreciated.
In June it was hard to find the charm of Montmartre because it was so pack with tourists. I don’t know when your trip will be, but right now, with people making up for their covid-delayed trips, Paris is crowded with tourists.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina