• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2017 No. 33 - Autumn

joe

1000+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 33 (Week of October 15-21) – Autumn

Photos of the season of Autumn wherever and however you have experienced it. Feel free to post more than one.

A Photo Hunt 2017 category is available on the Media Gallery.

Future Themes: If you have ideas for a future theme, feel free to share them HERE

Photo Hunt No. 34 (Week of October 22-28) – Your Favorite Travel Gear : show us photos of the useful things that accompany you while travelling.
Photo Hunt No. 35 (Week of October 29 - November 4) : Beverages

Here's one to start off : grapes ready for picking at the end of September in Piemonte, Italy. From last year's trip.

29704751613_2476e66c31_k.jpg

Adding another one, this one from a chestnut orchard at an agriturismo near Cuneo, Italy. We had the pleasure of being in Piemonte at harvest time for these, hazelnuts, grapes, rice, corn, pumpkins, and much more. Middle of September to middle of October is a great time to be in the region.
I didn't know that chestnuts were collected daily from the ground, and not picked/harvested from the trees themselves.

30951984752_c13d6ab7a1_k.jpg

Last edited:
Following Joe's request on the Maine to New Brunswick Trip Report thread- I post this autumn photo.
However, the photo is not from Maine or New Brunswick, but close to my home in Virginia.
Fall is beautiful in Virginia also! :happy:

PondC.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina