• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 24 - Father

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 24 (Week of June 17, 2018) – Father

A Photo Hunt 2018 category is available on the Media Gallery.

Thanks everyone. There are some very charming small towns in France, Italy, Scotland and North Wales, Switzerland and I really enjoyed seeing them through your photos.

Upcoming Photo Hunt Themes:
Photo Hunt No. 25 (Week of June 24, 2018) – Door(s)
Photo Hunt No. 26 (Week of July 1, 2018) – Celebrate / Celebration
Photo Hunt No. 27 (Week of July 8, 2018) – Fruit
Photo Hunt No. 28 (Week of July 15, 2018) – Action Capture (anything or anyone you captured in motion)
Photo Hunt No. 29 (Week of July 22, 2018) – Urban Landscape
Photo Hunt No. 30 (Week of July 29, 2018) – Something Blue

On my visit to Berlin Germany I rented an apartment in the neighborhood of Mitte. One day it snowed heavily overnight and in the morning there was this wonderful fresh layer of snow. Families in the neighborhood came out with their snow sleds and with their children bundled up in their warm coats and mittens they enjoyed playing in the snow. It was awesome. Here is a photo of a father with his two young children ready to go snow sledding. Happy Father’s Day everyone!

Does Grandpa count as well as father?

If so, this is one of my favourite pictures of Michael with our two grandsons, at the Ffestiniog Railway in North Wales.
Screen shot 2018-06-17 at 19.28.56.png

Father.jpg

A very special moment when the title of father becomes real

Father and son assorting hazelnuts on an agriturismo we stayed at in Piemonte. Was interesting to feel and hear about the generation differences, and also lovely to see how a family operation is passing from father to son.

30303036535_98c1aa29c9_z.jpg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina