• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt No. 40 (Week of October 7, 2018) - Fall/Fall Colors

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt No. 40 (Week of October 7, 2018) – Fall/Fall Colors

A Photo Hunt 2018 category is available on the Media Gallery.

I want to say thank you so much to Joe for posting the themes while I was away traveling. And thank you to everyone who participated with some wonderful photos.

Here are the themes for the upcoming weeks. As we draw near to the end of the year, if anyone has any theme suggestions, please always feel to post them here or on any future posts.

Upcoming Photo Hunt Themes:
Week of October 14, 2018 - Photo Hunt No. 41 – On the Table
Week of October 21, 2018 – Photo Hunt No. 42 – Something Fluffy
Week of October 28, 2108 – Photo Hunt No. 43 – Something Odd/Unusual (I think we’ve all seen something a bit odd/unusual while traveling and felt compelled to photograph it. I thought it would be fun to share them.)
Week of November 4, 2018 – Photo Hunt No. 44 – Round/Circles

Fall colors anywhere in the world is beautiful. Here are some fall colors on the leaves of these grape vines I passed by on my way to the town of Najera in Northern Spain.

Last edited:
Early colour in Switzerland.
1538919284956.jpeg
1538919284956.jpeg

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina