• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Rome apartment location...

Hi Mom83. Nice information regarding the Blue Apt. We will be staying there for three nights next June, 2018. We have always stayed at the Del Senato or Mozart, so are really looking forward to the apartment, and exploring a less frequented area for us. Glad the noise factor has been addressed here.

Hi Sharon J, how was your stay in Rome?

ROMEFROMHOME :hello ANNE,love your blog ROMEFROMHOME.Thank you for posting details of your travel in Rome.it is very inspiring.
I plan to visit rome in October/2018 FOR 3-4 WEEKS & like to now if you know reasonably prized apartment near Largo di Torre Argentina.
Thank you so much Kalpana for your kind words - they mean so much. How lovely that you get to spend all that time in Rome. Sadly I don't know of any apartments in that area as we have mainly stayed in Monti & Testaccio but if there is anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina