• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Roz and Mike "oldies" from ST??

PokeyMindy

100+ Posts
Does anyone here keep in touch with Roz and Mike? Every now and again I stumble across one of their reports or comments and I wonder how they are doing. :) So many fun memories of GTG's with them when they lived in the Boston area. Roz, if you're out there please let me know!

Mindy

I was thinking of them too lately. Last time I talked with Roz, a few years ago, they were living in Napa. @Roz is still registered on the forums. The last time she was on the forums was Feb 2020.

Thank you Pauline. Yes, I noticed it's been 3 years since her last post. I hope she and Mike are well. Maybe @Amy or Colleen Kochman know of their whereabouts! I always enjoyed my time with them and reading about their adventures.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina