• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Transatlantic New NETFLIX Series MARSEILLE 1940

MaisonRose

10+ Posts
I just read a positive review mostly from American journals: naturally the French press has extended objections to some details given about the development of the Resistance at the start of World War II.
My source is the May 23 edition of The Connexion, our ex-pat English language monthly.
connexionfrance.com

We've just got the final two episodes to watch: highly recommended. Lots of familiar faces in the multilingual cast (plenty of spoken German and French in the dialogue) for those of us who enjoy European TV - Jonas Nay (Martin Rauch in Deutschland 83 & sequels), Grégory Montel (Gabriel in Call My Agent), Louis-Do de Lencquesaing (Maître Edelman in Spiral). And Jodhi May playing Peggy Guggenheim!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina