• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Vacation rental in Seville

JustTravel

1000+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Just booked our flights to Paris for this April and would like to take a side trip to Seville in mid-May for 5-7 nights.

I am looking for recommendations for a comfortable one bedroom apartment in Seville. I am just starting my research for this part of the trip, so will appreciate any recommendation - specific apartment or rental agency and/or location. Would also love to hear about things to do and places to see.

We spent a week in Santa Cruz A in 2012 -- you've made a great choice! Be sure to read Azahar's guide to tapas bars and restaurants in Sevilla: http://azahar-sevilla.com/sevilletapas/. We enjoyed Vineria San Telmo, which is close to your apartment, so much that we returned twice more. I'll check my notes to find out the name of the flamenco show that was recommended to us -- small, intimate, and authentic.

Thanks, Ann. I would like to see a flamenco show. I think there is one right on Plaza Santa Cruz. I wonder if it is any good.

I have ben reading Azahar's guide and even considering taking her Market and Tapas tour.

Never been to Spain except for San Sebastian, and very excited to be going for the fist time.

http://www.casadelamemoria.es/ is the flamenco show we attended. Its location has changed since we were there, and I don't know whether it's as small and authentic as it used to be. I'm sure Azahar could tell you. PLEASE go to San Telmo -- really really good, and a nice setting too.

JustTravel, Seville was one of our favorite places in Spain. We too were there in the Springtime and Santa Cruz was full of orange blossoms. The smell was outstanding. Hope you and Paul enjoy it. See you in Venice in October.

I'm reviving this thread, because Philippa and I are off to Seville tomorrow, for 5 days, staying in @JustTravel 's Santa Cruz B apartment (looking forward to those sharp knives!), taking @azahar's Flamenco & Tapas tour tomorrow evening, and looking forward to following @Parigi 's and others' recommendations. Thanks to all who have shared their Seville knowledge here - I look forward to adding a bit more, very soon!

Ah - welcome (briefly) to England, JT! And thanks, Ann. OT for this thread, but I just got some exciting news: next May, I'm heading to Venice for work for the first time - a concert in the Frari, and playing for Mass in the Basilica San Marco. More details later...

We'll just miss you, Jonathan -- will be in Venice for 2 weeks in April, and then 10 days in the Piemonte. Don't forget San Telmo!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina