1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Walking The Camino de Santiago

Discussion in 'Spain & Portugal' started by Kathy (Trekcapri), Mar 26, 2016.

1. Anne

Anne 100+ Posts

Kathy, on a related note...a professor at my former theology school has been leading a week long "Camino Nova Scotia" pilgrimage the past three summers....walking every day for a week along the south shore of NS, sleeping in church halls along the way. He had to add a second week this past summer because so many people wanted to walk!

2. Hi Anne, that's sounds wonderful. I didn't know there was also a Camino Nova Scotia. I think it's very cool that the churches allow the use of their halls as lodging for them.

I'm looking forward to not only seeing Spain again and being on pilgrimage, but I have read and seen these little villages along the way with some wonderful little churches. I'm hoping when I pass through, some of them may be open for me to take a quick look around. Thanks so much for your comments and sharing about the Camino Nova Scotia.

Anne likes this.
  3. Pauline

Pauline Forums Admin

4. Cameron

Cameron 100+ Posts

Kathy, it was so great to meet you at the Slow Bowl and "connect" you with your fabulous trip reports!

Kathy (Trekcapri) likes this.
  5. It was so great meeting you at Slow Bowl and connecting with you too. I have been a fan of yours and so many slow travelers for so long and it was wonderful to finally get to meet you and everyone in person.

Pauline and Cameron like this.