• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

We made it!

BEERMAN

100+ Posts
We’ve basically been awake 30+ hours, but I’ve got the energy to post a couple pics. Not sure how the reports will be posted, but I’ll figure that out tomorrow. Ciao for now!

3583DCAB-749A-43F6-B40B-32471564EB04.jpeg

2F87F8D2-F2D9-4C42-B054-040CC71745B5.jpeg

EB6105D5-FCE6-440D-9629-0399DA413EAF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark me down as jealous!! Have a fantastic trip -- hope the food is great and the beer is cold wherever you might go ;-)

We’ve basically been awake 30+ hours, but I’ve got the energy to post a couple pics. Not sure how the reports will be posted, but I’ll figure that out tomorrow. Ciao for now!
Nice pictures! It motivates me to work hard so that I can go on any trip without worrying about how much I spend on my vacation.

YAY! Have a great time.....I'm a couple of weeks behind you! Always excited to go and come home. Life is good!

Nice pictures! It motivates me to work hard so that I can go on any trip without worrying about how much I spend on my vacation.
thank you! Hard work during your life pays off, but we still watch what we spend and often do things that cost zero like today….. My wife had a great day!!

B818F890-ED04-421C-BAEB-FA5BED1A0539.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina