• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Zurers in Italy - May 2016 (mostly Sicily)

Hi Jim, this is an amazing trip report. I enjoyed reading your report and seeing the beautiful photos. It looks like a great travel destination to visit. I would love to visit someday. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experiences and photos with us.

Hi Jim, since you've done Sicily quite extensively, can you tell me if Enna is worth staying in? I am not finding a lot about it. Thanks!

Oh, thanks Pauline, I did not realize about tagging! I'll give it a try: @Pauline ;)

Also, I have another question, what about Caltagirone versus Enna? More pleasant/recommended? And what about staying in Catania versus Taormina? Any reasons to recommend that? Pluses & minuses to each?

Thanks to Jim @Jim Zurer or anyone else with experiences in these places.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina