• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Benedict Cumberbatch

Pauline

Forums Admin
Now that I have your attention, Benedict Cumberbatch stars in a drama recently shown here in the UK - Brexit: The Uncivil War. He plays the guy behind the Leave campaign who figured out how to target online ads to specific voters to stir them up and get them to vote Leave. Not a nice guy or a good cause, but the program was very good and made me understand a bit more why we are Leaving, which we are doing in less than 2 months.

Read the review in the Guardian.

This film is wonderfully produced, fantastic acting, cinematography, and was well paced. It was less preachy than I feared and although there was a negative bias against the leave campaign there was also an acknowledgement of out out of touch remain were with the majority of the British people. I enjoyed it.

I couldn't bring myself to watch it, however good Cumberbatch might be. Dominic Cummings is certainly a "character"

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina