• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Can you recommend a clean and well located apartment in Rome ?

stav

10+ Posts
Hi,

Joined this forum recently, hello everyoone.

Looking for an apartment in Rome and would appreciate some recommendations.

The apartment should preferably be very clean, quiet, and within a short walking distance from the main places of interest.

Thank you

Hello Stav, and welcome to the forums. We collect reviews of recommended vacation rentals in this forum - Italy Vacation Rental Reviews. Have a look there and see if any sound good.

You can use the big websites like homeaway.com and airbnb.com, but there are also agencies located in Rome that offer many apartments. I have a list of some of them here - Slow Europe - Rome, Italy Vacation Rentals.

If you find some that look good, post here to get help choosing.

We stayed at an airbnb last summer that I would highly recommend. Third floor and no elevator, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and beautiful roof terrace. It was a right on the river within view of Castel St'Angelo and a ten minute or so walk to the Vatican. Easy walk to lots of major sites.

Charme Castel St. Angelo Terrace
Entire home/apt hosted by Carlo

I am a solo wanderer and just stayed in a spotless and lovely apartment next to the Pantheon. It's in a really old building, covered in beautiful old italian tile and furnished with lots of charm and good taste.

I loved it and can highly recommend it if you only need a 1 bedroom apartment (this would definitely work for a couple). The owner is delightful. She's an artist with a big heart and a sense of humor. If you are interested email her and use my name as reference:
Gemma orogemma.roma@gmail.com

Thank you all for the info.
Having a look at the links you added now.

Looking for a 1 bedroom apartment.

SuzanneT, what is the apartment called please ?

Thanks

Hi Stav,
It's better for you and Gemma to deal directly but here's the apartment and reviews on airbnb. For me this location is outstanding because I love wandering around Piazza Navona and the Pantheon at night. There are lots of concerts here etc.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5334602

I hope she has a vacancy for you. And I think my photos are better than hers. I was jazzed when I walked in. It's bigger than it appeared, brighter and she has so many personal touches that are charming. I'll attach a couple of my personal photos.
IMG_20180404_174634.jpg

Cheers,
Suzanne

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. Looks good and fantastic location.

Though just checked and it's already booked. Sent an email nevertheless.

Any extra recommendations would be highly appreciated.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina