• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Help Needed Cyprus? January 2019

VictoriaJZ

10+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
I'm giving thought to putting together a trip to Cyprus for January = it'd be warm enough for us and I'd plan it so we could explore, though I gather we might be limited [in time esp.] to the southern part of the island, unless there is a reason to focus on the north.

Has anyone visited recently [well, within the past few years] with some thoughts on what we should prioritize. I think we are going to have 10-12 days and will rent a car [yes, I know they drive on the L side of the road, which I can get used to if I take it slow] and then either find a good place to stay and explore from or a couple of them. We'd probably fly into Larnica [prices there are much lower than those elsewhere].

Thanks for any assistance.

Victoria

I did just book a trip there = leave jan. 10th and return on the 23rd == now am putting together where to go and what to see...Will hope to share what I find or the entire trip when there or soon afterward.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina