• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess this photo - March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's the next one -

IMG_1685.JPG

Question: Played this game on many boards. Google - Legal or Illegal?
Played it both ways - being new guy did not want to be labeled a cheater ;)

Question: Played this game on many boards. Google - Legal or Illegal?
Played it both ways - being new guy did not want to be labeled a cheater ;)

My gut feel - day 1 I'd leave google out of it. Day 2 onwards, especially if not knowing has become irritating, don't feel guilty about googling it. It's a fun thing so not worth stressing about (IMO).

If you have visited a place you may well recognise the picture. If you don't google then you effectively disenfranchise all the people who haven't been there.

Some pictures you can immediately identify using a google image search but others do need a bit more research skills and also an ability to identify clues from the picture.

I know this one, because I'm an avid reader of Pauline's trip reports :dork: A Wallace fountain, yes, but not in Paris... (Coincidentally, Philippa was having lunch a couple of days ago at the Wallace Collection, London - which does, indeed, have one of these outside). I'll leave it to someone else to supply the final answer though - I really must go back and finish marking some essays which I need to send back before we go to Barcelona (where I see there are also three Wallace Fountains!).

I know where this is because I believe we saw it together! But I'll leave the mystery for someone else to solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina