• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Luggage transport in Paris

Sam Clarks

Hello

I plan to visit Paris in september with my wife.
We would like to know if it’s possible to leave our luggage in the rental and to have them back directly in the airport without going back in the rental ? Is that service exist in Paris ?

Thank you

Hi, you have several possibilities in Paris, you can use city locker, a locker in train station like in Gare du Nord or you can use eelway , a mobile luggage storage in paris

I am sure these two posts are by people who are paid to post links to promote businesses, but I am letting the posts stay because this is an interesting service.

Paid links people: in future don't do a setup like this, but do one post in the Arrivals forum telling us what your business does (Europe travel businesses only).

Hello!
I don't know if this service is possible depending of your rental but there are lockers in rails stations, airport, museums, parks and also urban lockers :

City-Locker Gare du Nord
9 Rue des Deux Gares, 75010 Paris
Métro Gare du nord

City-Locker Marais
82 rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris

City-Locker Saint-Germain-des-Prés
6 rue des Bernardins, 75005 Paris

I was very happy with a car and driver service, Baccara Limousines, this trip. My landlord chose the company and made my reservations because he knew me, but you can reserve online.

The driver had my name on a tablet at the arrivals location where chauffeurs wait for customers. The driver carried my bags up the 62 steps on arrival; another driver carried my bags down on departure. They also provided bottles of water in the car (Mercedes) and wifi. Spoke very good English. It was 65 euros (a regular taxi is around 50).

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina