• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Meetups or GTGs?

What do we call it when we meet together offline?

• Meetup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GTG

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • Other (post bellow with suggestion)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey Susan, we miss you out here in the middle of the Pacific. Are you ever coming back to visit?

I like GTG, but we'd have to make sure it was explained for anyone who wasn't familiar with the term.

Did I miss where someone explained what a GTG is/was/will be? :shamefullyembarrassed:

Hey Susan, we miss you out here in the middle of the Pacific. Are you ever coming back to visit?
Hi Ann! I was in Hawaii last Sept for only a short one week visit. I did get up to the No. Shore once with my sister but only for half a day. I certainly miss the beach and warm winter weather but not the traffic! Not sure when I am returning again. I will let you know though if I do. Hope all is well with you.

Ahh...
So I am going to be at X on this date anybody want to meet?

Got it... I was not sure if it was virtual or real.

Colo, definitely 'real'.
Speaking of which - Pauline, we are seeing you in Matera on Saturday April 29th? We leave for Rome on the morning of Sunday the 30th.
And Jim Z., are we getting together in Rome on the 28th of May (the day before we return home), for drinks? And please, what is your wife's name? My apologies, we have forgotten
Looking forward to any and all GTGs

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina