• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Article New York Times list of where to go 2019

Pauline

Forums Admin
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/travel/places-to-visit.html

I’ve been to 16 of the places. It is an odd list. Eilat in southern Israel in #6. We were there last November and it is not, IMO, a great destination. I loved the Negev, the southern Israel desert, but Eilat was tacky.

And for Switzerland they choose Vevey? It is a nice town but I think there are many better destinations in Switzerland.

Golfo Paradiso, the area around Camogli in Liguria, Italy, is on the list. We were there last May. It is a great area.

Still, nice to read details about new places.

Very odd list...I have only been to 10...some I have not even heard of before. Doha is listed...our daughter traveled there from DC for work every year, but no longer goes due to security issues.

Strange list. Some I had been to, some were intriguing, but others were crazy to me. Especially Las Vegas. No thinks!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina