• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Old Slowtrav friends from Lexington, KY

Georgia & Zig

100+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Hello again. We haven't posted anything in a long time because we lost touch with the web site, but are happy to discover it renamed! Since our last trip report on Slowtrav we have been to Scotland, Ireland, Spain, England, Sweden, Denmark, Holland and Germany. I love researching for the trips and my husband loves the serendipity when we travel. We are both retired now, so we can stay longer each time. I'm now planning a trip to Italy again to Naples, the Amalfi Coast and Sicily. I will have to brush up on my Italian! Our first trip report was titled "Two people, two suitcases, two weeks" about our very first trip to Europe in Italy. We made every mistake possible! We've learned a lot since then!

#1988 is one of them. The author is listed as Zig and Georgia. I will keep looking for the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! I have a copy of all the old SlowTrav trip reports and I can't find yours. Here is the list:
http://www.slowtrips.com/tripreports.html

Let me know if you find it. I would be happy to republish it in our trip reports section here if you want.
I found two more:
#788 What we did on our summer vacation, Traveler- Zig and Georgia
#1204 Zig and Georgia's Trip of Gifts, Traveler-Zig

I could publish those trip reports for you here. I will send you a private message.

I edited the first episode (It was actually supposed to be 3 different episodes) and told it to save the changes. Can you see if that has happened? -zig

Thanks, I guess it just took a few minutes for it to do it. We entered the contest!! How do I change the name under the picture from "gzeigler" to "Georgia & Zig"?

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina