• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo Hunt 2018 No. 46 - Feast

Kathy (Trekcapri)

100+ Posts
This week’s Photo Hunt 46 – Feast

A Photo Hunt 2018 category is available on the Media Gallery.

We owe so much to our military men and women and their families. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Upcoming Photo Hunt Themes:
Week of November 25, 2018 – Photo Hunt 47 – Surprise
Week of December 2, 2018 – Photo Hunt 48 – Clouds
Week of December 9, 2018 – Photo Hunt 49 – Cook/Cooking
Week of December 16, 2018 – Photo Hunt 50 – Frame/Framed
Week of December 23, 2018 – Photo Hunt 51 – My Special Place (What travel destination holds a special place in your heart.)
Week of December 30, 2018 – Photo Hunt 52 – Favorite 2018 Travel Photo (Post your favorite 2018 Travel photo)

After a challenging relentless climb up the Pyrenees on my first day on the Camino, I along with about 25 fellow pilgrims, sat together to feast on our community dinner at Refugio Orisson. There were multiple bottles of wine that came with our feast. Let’s just say the conversations became lively as the evening went on, eventually ending with loads of laughter and joyful singing. This was one of my fondest Camino memories.

Wishing everyone a very joyful and Happy Thanksgiving!

The feast I missed because I was in Venice

fullsizeoutput_3b7.jpeg

This week’s Photo Hunt 46 – Feast

A Photo Hunt 2018 category is available on the Media Gallery.

We owe so much to our military men and women and their families. Thank you for sharing your photos.

Upcoming Photo Hunt Themes:
Week of November 25, 2018 – Photo Hunt 47 – Surprise
Week of December 2, 2018 – Photo Hunt 48 – Clouds
Week of December 9, 2018 – Photo Hunt 49 – Cook/Cooking
Week of December 16, 2018 – Photo Hunt 50 – Frame/Framed
Week of December 23, 2018 – Photo Hunt 51 – My Special Place (What travel destination holds a special place in your heart.)
Week of December 30, 2018 – Photo Hunt 52 – Favorite 2018 Travel Photo (Post your favorite 2018 Travel photo)

After a challenging relentless climb up the Pyrenees on my first day on the Camino, I along with about 25 fellow pilgrims, sat together to feast on our community dinner at Refugio Orisson. There were multiple bottles of wine that came with our feast. Let’s just say the conversations became lively as the evening went on, eventually ending with loads of laughter and joyful singing. This was one of my fondest Camino memories.

Wishing everyone a very joyful and Happy Thanksgiving!

Looks like an amazing and thirst quenching adventure!! haha.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina