• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Photo of the Day - July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
from today's outing

R0004662.jpg

As some of you will have seen on FB, Philippa & I moved house 10 days ago, from small-town Gloucestershire, back (after a 27-year absence) to big-city London. And, on an evening like tonight, some great sunset views from here on the Isle of Dogs back over to the City.

IMG_5054.JPG

Thanks! Those lights in the background were really puzzling me, but rodeo grounds makes sense of it all!

Love those cows, Pauline. We have a lot of them in Napa. I think their real name is Belted Guernsey, but we always call them "Oreo cows."

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but it was so funny I had to share it. Our local newspaper has what might be the world's worst headline writer. Often the headline will say the exact opposite of what is in the story. But this headline from today really set a new record.

Headline.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina