• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Slow Moments

IMG_6711.JPG

More wild flowers from today's walk. The hawthorn is getting past its best but the brambles are coming into flower (I'd fogotten just how big their flowers are ) along with the dog roses and elder. I’ve yet to work out why it can be really calm until I take out my i-phone and then the breeze starts to shake everything.

Buttercup, speedwell, clover.JPG

Bramble.JPG

Dog rose.JPG

Elder.JPG

Today's walk through the woods. The wild garlic has now nearly finished flowering, and cow parsley is now taking over.
IMG_0531.JPG

The downside is the ground vegetation is now growing rapidly and there are lots of stinging nettles, brambles and cleavers (goosegrass).
IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_6378.JPGIMG_6368.JPGIMG_6182.JPGIMG_6186.JPGIMG_6339.JPGIMG_6348.JPG
May 2019 I was in Il Casentino, easternmost Tuscany and Le Marche, making cheese, dying wool from natural plant extract, touring a textile museum and staying in small hamlet in a castle......I miss Italy!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina