• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

TV Series Spiral Season 8 coming this winter

Jim Zurer

500+ Posts
Contest 2019 Winner!
Season 8 of Spiral (Engrenages)...the tough police drama set in Paris...is now being shown in France and will be shown in the US on the MHz network this winter along with Season 7. No word yet of a date for BBC which has shown all seven previous seasons. Really looking forward for the final episodes...

Can't wait. What scrapes will Laure get into this time?
How is Gilou making ends meet? Will Roban's perjury come back to haunt him?

(And I think they could have made more of Marianne as well).

Last edited:
Spiral is back....and all ten episodes of the final season are available on the iPlayer.

So the question is...two a week or binge all ten. Let's think about it....

Okay, we have already watched the first four episodes....fantastic as ever. What a great show!!!!
We will miss it when it's over.

If you have finished the season, here is a link to a farewell article from The Guardian. We will miss the show but are glad it went out on a high note. Better one season too short than one season too long.

WARNING: Spoiler Alert.

Can't quite bring myself to see the last episode (stored on my PVR) just yet. I have an ominous feeling it's all going to go badly wrong for... well, YouKnowWho or the Other One, or both. Or maybe That One.

(I find it troubling that that the juges d'instruction in this series look so very young ).

Well, that didn't end quite the way I expected, but I suppose diehard fans wouldn't have had it any other way. And plenty of possibilities for spin-off series!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina