• Click CONTACT US in the footer if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Two Weeks in the Val d'Orcia

misstravelbug

100+ Posts
What a wonderful holiday you had! Can I ask you for some advice please?
We are going to Italy next year and I have had La Foce as the place I would like to stay for many years. Do you think it would be a good base for a family? (we will have a car).
Thanks x

Pauline

Forums Admin
What a wonderful holiday you had! Can I ask you for some advice please?
We are going to Italy next year and I have had La Foce as the place I would like to stay for many years. Do you think it would be a good base for a family? (we will have a car).
Thanks x
This would be best asked on the Italy forum. You could start a new thread. I've seen the houses on the La Foce estate and they are very nice. It is well located and would be a good base. I would check to be sure they are child-friendly - do they have outdoor areas for kids to play? If they don't, there are many lovely agriturismo (farms where you rent apartments or houses) in that area.

Jeanne W.

10+ Posts
Great report and perfect timing as we will be returning for a 2 week stay in that area of Tuscany after 10 years. Your report is a gold mine of information and a big help with planning. Thanks!

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

New resources