• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Two Weeks in the Val d'Orcia

What a wonderful holiday you had! Can I ask you for some advice please?
We are going to Italy next year and I have had La Foce as the place I would like to stay for many years. Do you think it would be a good base for a family? (we will have a car).
Thanks x

What a wonderful holiday you had! Can I ask you for some advice please?
We are going to Italy next year and I have had La Foce as the place I would like to stay for many years. Do you think it would be a good base for a family? (we will have a car).
Thanks x

This would be best asked on the Italy forum. You could start a new thread. I've seen the houses on the La Foce estate and they are very nice. It is well located and would be a good base. I would check to be sure they are child-friendly - do they have outdoor areas for kids to play? If they don't, there are many lovely agriturismo (farms where you rent apartments or houses) in that area.

Great report and perfect timing as we will be returning for a 2 week stay in that area of Tuscany after 10 years. Your report is a gold mine of information and a big help with planning. Thanks!

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina