• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess this photo - January 2018

Ggogling (what would we do without it?) has lead me to The Brunswick Monument built in 1879 in Geneva, Switzerland to commemorate the life of Charles II, Duke of Brunswick (1804–1873). Apparently he bequeathed his fortune to the city of Geneva in exchange for a monument to be built in his name, specifying that it be a replica of the Scaliger Tombs in Verona, Italy.

Correct, Eleanor. We had a pleasant third visit in Geneva in June 2007.

Also saw the L'horloge fleurie when it looked like this.

fullsizeoutput_5e7d.jpeg

I did reply and have now worked out what the problem was .... I was using the i-phone and you have to tap done and then post reply. I must only have tapped done and forgot to tap post reply.

I do that sometimes too! I write a reply and it doesn’t get posted and the next time I go to the thread, there is my post waiting for me to click reply.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina