• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Guess this photo - September 2018

GailS

100+ Posts
Driving a classic car in what city?
1535923442829.png

I have never seen this but I think I have in a friend's travel pics.
Have we gone south of the equator where big fish play?

We are definitely south of the equator - but I am not sure big fish go there much, as they are afraid of the crocodiles.

I think it is in Australia
Somewhere near the great barrier reef
I will now have to rely on google to get me any closer

Correct for both - I'd post another image, but I've not really got any that will be of any help - although this is a tourist attraction in the area.

Csky.JPG

Cairns Esplanade Lagoon
Cairns City, Queensland Aus?

Yes Colo - and it is a lovely part of the world. (The Train goes from Cairns up to the Kuranda in the hills)

Your turn

Thanks Tim
I am pretty sure this one will go quickly...

quess12.jpg

hmm feels familiar, but I can't place it.

Ian,

Since it has been awhile since you have posted a picture I post this hint for you :);)

This wine has a garnet-red color, and a complex bouquet with ethereal, spicy aroma. The wines have some perfumed sweetness in spite of the fact that they are dry. When young they display a fruity aroma and a spiced, tannic finish, while mature wine has a more velvety, well-balanced, smooth finish. The wine must have a minimum of 12.5% alcohol.

If you walk towards the tower in the picture above, and turn to the left and cut down the small alleys that separate the buildings - this will be your view.

guess12a.jpg

Jenni - your second hunch is correct... but where ;)

Ravenna no...
Go west (and maybe a little north also)

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina