• CONTACT US if you have any problems registering for the forums.

Hello from Sicily

Stefano

10+ Posts
My name is Stefano and I wrote sometimes on the old Slowtravel board (where I had a classified listing). I am 42 years old and I have spent the last 20 working in tourism (I manage a famous local tour operator). I hope to give my contribution to those who will ask for information on Sicily (in my spare time)

Hi Stefano, I am a new member and I am here to learn about Sicily where we are planning a trip in September. I hope to see you in the forums! Karen

Hi kms. I spent a week in Sicily last autumn and my trip report is here. We very much only hit the high spots and I was aware there was a lot of Sicily we didn't see.

My name is Stefano and I wrote sometimes on the old Slowtravel board (where I had a classified listing). I am 42 years old and I have spent the last 20 working in tourism (I manage a famous local tour operator). I hope to give my contribution to those who will ask for information on Sicily (in my spare time)
Hi: Will be in Sicily in mid Sept for 9 days. What can you offer for an agenda. Teply, please, to {email removed - please use private message to communicate} Arthur

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefano: Planning on 8 or so days in Sicily mid Sept. Looking for a guide. Can you help?

Stefano: Planning on 8 or so days in Sicily mid Sept. Looking for a guide. Can you help?

Send him a private message. He will receive an email notification for that. Click the envelope icon on the upper left. Or click on his name for the option to start a private conversation.

How to Find Information

Search using the search button in the upper right. Search all forums or current forum by keyword or member. Advanced search gives you more options.

Filter forum threads using the filter pulldown above the threads. Filter by prefix, member, date. Or click on a thread title prefix to see all threads with that prefix.

Sponsors

Booking.com Hotels in Europe
AutoEurope.com Car Rentals

Recommended Guides, Apps and Books

52 Things to See and Do in Basilicata by Valerie Fortney
Italian Food & Life Rules by Ann Reavis
Italian Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
French Food Decoder App by Dana Facaros, Michael Pauls
She Left No Note, Lake Iseo Italy Mystery 1 by J L Crellina